Advantage of robot compared to labour
1. Use the robot to take the product, and the injection molding machine can be operated unattended, not afraid of no one or employee’s leave.
2, the implementation of one person and one mechanism (including water cut, cutting peaks and packing), equipped with conveyor belts, one person can see 4-5 sets of machines, saving a lot of manpower and reducing workers’ wages.
3, people will fatigue, and the time for the robot to produce products is fixed, no need to rest, especially the effect of hot weather or night shift is more obvious.
4. It is difficult for the high-tech personnel to operate the injection molding machine. The ordinary biotech technicians are not technically strong and the responsibility is not strong, which makes production and management difficult.
5, people get along with each other will always have contradictions, affecting production. The use of robotic decompression reduces labor, and internal conflicts do not arise due to too much work pressure, improving internal unity and company cohesion.
1. Due to the continuous improvement and strictness of the labor law, the use of robots no longer poses the risk of accidental injury to employees.
2. People are less likely to contact the product to avoid burns caused by overheating of the product.
3, do not need to use the hand into the mold to take the product, to avoid the potential safety hazards.
4. There is mold protection in the robot computer. If the product in the mold does not fall off, it will automatically alarm and prompt, and will not damage the mold.
1. If the molding machine is automatically demoulded, the product will be scratched when dropped, and the oil will be stained to produce defective products.
2, if a person takes out the product, the hand may scratch the product, and the second may be dirty and dirty.
3, using the conveyor belt with the robot, the packaging staff can more than one heart and strict quality control, will not be distracted by the product or too close to the injection molding machine, too hot and affect the work.
4, personnel take the product time is not fixed, will cause the product shrinkage, deformation (over the material pipe, need to re-injection to waste raw materials, the current raw material prices are high), the robot take-off time fixed to ensure product quality.
5. The personnel need to close the safety door before taking the product, which will cause the life of the molding machine to be shortened or damaged, which will affect the production. The use of robots guarantees injection quality and extends the life of the molding machine.
Fourth, production efficiency
1. Control products, ensure the delivery time of customers, maintain good reputation of the company and improve the competitiveness of the company.
2. The personnel take the product is not fixed, and the safety door slows down and slows down. In addition, people are lazy, emotional, fatigue at night, lack of energy, add water, toilets and other matters, it is estimated that the production efficiency of 24 hours is only 70%. The robot can work without interruption.
3. The investment cost is recovered quickly. For the products made by your company, the investment cost can be recovered within half a year.
4. Use robots to improve the company’s image and improve the company’s competitiveness.
5. If the product is manually taken out for about 1000 molds a day, the robot can be used to increase about 500 molds, that is, the robot is about 1500 molds a day. If the molding machine in the factory is automatically demoulded, sometimes the product needs to be ejector 2-3 times. The prolonged time will affect the production efficiency, and if the product falls, it will cause scratches, oil stains, etc., resulting in defective products.
6. If the molding machine uses robots as a whole, each molding machine can save 1/3 or 1/2 of the manual for quality inspection and packaging.
7. The upstream manufacturers also hope to select the injection molding manufacturer with the robot, which can accurately calculate the daily output and delivery date. The use of robots can enhance the competitiveness of enterprises, and it is a development trend.
Other Popular Articles
How to calculate the injection capacity according to product [...]
Advantage of all-electric injection machine The all-electric injection molding [...]
injection technology of PP material PP is commonly referred [...]