The clamping process of injection molding machine is generally divided into three or four stages, generally fast-slow-high pressure.
Quick clamping, according to the structure of the mold, it is flat, or there is a slider. Different molds first set the pressure/speed/position during rapid clamping, and set the appropriate setting without affecting the efficiency. Pressure/speed/position. Pay attention not only to make the mold smooth, but also to reflect the principle of rapid mold clamping.
Low pressure—slow speed; this part is the most important & in the jog state, set the pressure to 0, slow down the speed, and set the position to 0, because the machine itself has a bottom pressure, although the pressure is 0, the mold is still After the mold is closed, because the position is 0, the high pressure cannot be raised. At this time, according to the position of the mold base displayed on the main panel, change the low pressure position to the value displayed on the panel;
High pressure; Generally speaking, it is necessary to set the high pressure of the mold clamping according to the projected area of the product and the performance of the material. After setting the appropriate value, you need to adjust the low pressure protection again, press the previous step to re-correct the position of the low pressure mold. The guarantee is indeed valid.
1. Under the premise of ensuring the mold clamping speed, the low pressure mold clamping pressure should be set as low as possible, as long as it can reliably offset the frictional resistance of mold clamping (the frictional resistance between the template and the large column, and the friction of the guide pin and the guide sleeve after the contact between the movable and the fixed mold Resistance, the friction resistance of the inclined guide column slider, and the friction resistance of the movable template and the supporting parts, etc.).
2. It is necessary to set a sufficient low-pressure protection stroke (should be larger than the size of the product, or larger than the size of the gripper of the manipulator if there is a manipulator), too large a low-pressure protection stroke will affect the accurate setting of the low-pressure protection pressure and low-pressure protection time, so the setting should be reasonable .
3. After calculating the actual time when the low-voltage protection starts and ends, the low-voltage time is set to be slightly greater than the actual time (the margin is less than 1 second to ensure that the mold clamping action signal output is stopped in time when there is foreign matter). The principle of the low-voltage protection is that During the low-voltage time, the computer cannot sample the high-voltage signal, and the computer determines that there is a foreign body in the mold cavity. At this time, the computer should in principle stop the mold-clamping signal output, and simultaneously alarm and output the mold-opening signal.
4. Set the required clamping force first, and then set the high-pressure clamping pressure proportionally. The system pressure of the machine with different clamping forces is the same. Using this mechanism, the clamping force can be accurately preset by setting the high-pressure pressure.
5. Set the high-pressure stroke position to be too large first. At this time, gradually reduce the high-pressure stroke position according to experience. When the high-pressure stroke cannot be raised or the machine hinge cannot be straightened, then slightly adjust the high-pressure stroke to make the clamping force reliable.
If there is a slider, the protection position must be greater than the height of the slider guide post, and the pressure should be as small as possible.
There is an inspection standard for low-pressure mold protection. Put a 0.5-2mm thick cardboard. If the mold cannot be closed, it proves that you have set up successfully!