safety rule of operation of injection molding machine
The injection molding machine is a kind of machine that is high-pressure, fast-acting, and has high-temperature operation at the same time. It often causes the operator to neglect for a moment, causing irreparable personal injury under the care of the mind, and regrets for life. Injection molding machines are dangerous in every operation, especially when opening and clamping.
In order to avoid danger, the operator must pay attention to the following safety operation problems during operation:
1. Keep the injection molding machine and its surrounding environment clean.
2. The space around the injection molding machine should be kept as smooth as possible. After adding lubricating oil or pressure oil, the leaked oil should be wiped out as soon as possible.
3. Clean the debris (such as rubber particles) on the melter cylinder before turning on the electric heat to avoid fire. If the machine is not overhauled or necessary, the heat shield on the melt cylinder shall not be removed at will.
4. Check if the emergency button is pressed or the safety door is opened during operation.
5. When the shooting table is moved forward, the molten rubber leaking from the nozzle should not be removed by hand to prevent the handle from being sandwiched between the shooting table and the mold.
6. When cleaning the barrel, adjust the temperature of the nozzle to the most appropriate high temperature to keep the nozzle clear. Then use the lower injection pressure and speed to remove the remaining rubber in the cylinder. Direct contact with the glue just shot to avoid burns.
7. Avoid leaving heat sensitive and corrosive plastics in the barrel for too long. Observe the shutdown and cleaning methods provided by the plastic supplier. When replacing plastics, make sure that the mixing of new and old plastics does not produce chemical reactions (for example, POM and PVC are mixed and heated to produce toxic gas), otherwise other plastics must be used to remove the old materials in the barrel.
8. Before operating the injection molding machine, it must be checked whether the mold is firmly installed on the movable platen and the head plate of the injection molding machine.
9. Pay attention to whether the ground wire and other wiring of the injection molding machine are connected securely.
10. Do not cancel the safety door or safety door switch in order to increase production speed.
11. When installing the mold, the lifting ring must be completely screwed into the mold lifting hole before lifting. After the mold is installed, the length of the safety rod of the injection molding machine should be adjusted according to the size of the mold. When the safety door is opened, the safety stop of the machine (mechanical lock) can block the mold clamping of the injection molding machine.
12. In the normal injection molding process, it is strictly forbidden for the operator to open the safety door without removing the safety door from above or below the injection molding machine. When servicing the mold or temporarily not producing it, the oil pump motor of the injection molding machine should be turned off in time.
13. When operating the injection molding machine, it can be operated by one person, and no multi-person operation is allowed. It is forbidden for one person to operate the control panel while another person adjusts the mold or performs other operations.
Other Popular Articles
we daya machinery will join the Arabplastic 2019 exhibition in [...]
injection parameter of HDPE material suggest set heating temperature feeding [...]
what's PET ? PET chemical name is polyethylene terephthalate, also [...]